This 1:6 scale die-cast model of the Chevy Big Block L89 Tri-Power Engine looks so real, you'd expect it to need oil. Moving parts include fan, belts, alternator and the flywheel.
Perfect for your desk, nice enough for your mantle.
- Authentic reproduction of the “Turbo Jet” 427 cubic inch displacement, 435 horsepower engine that was introduced in the late 1960’s.
- Plated air cleaner can be removed via turning out a miniature wing nut to reveal three highly detailed Holley carburetors, fuel lines, and hoses.
- Factory part numbers are on the major components. These numbers have been matched for authenticity to the model and the year.
- Starter motor gear drives the flywheel gear which turns the crankshaft, pulleys, pulley belts, fan and alternator.
- High performance ignition system with:
- Plated ignition shield.
- Full ignition wiring.
- Plated valve covers.
6.5"L X 5.5"H X 5"W